Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is a suite of cloud-based tools that can help businesses become more efficient, productive, and secure. With over 4.3 billion users, Google Workspace tools are one of the most popular business productivity tools for organizations of all sizes.
From collaboration and communication tools to security features and additional services, there are many advantages to using Google Workspace. Learn if this platform is right for you.
Leverage the Benefits of Google Workspace Tools
Between collaboration and communication tools, Google Workspace can help businesses to streamline tasks and work more efficiently. From file sharing and real-time document collaboration to video conferencing, chat, email, and more, the suite has plenty of features that make it easy for teams to stay connected.
1. Security Features
Google Workspace offers a variety of security features that can help protect sensitive data from the. From two-step authentication and password protection to encryption in transit and at rest, users have several layers of security for their accounts.
And you’ll never have to worry if a threat is prevalent because Google’s Data Loss Prevention (DLP) service provides alerts to monitor suspicious activity for you.
2. Additional Services
But that’s not all—other services that can help businesses get more out of their productivity suite are available:
- App Maker: This tool allows users to create custom applications for their organization.
- Cloud Search: As a feature that helps users quickly find files and information, this works across Google Drive, Gmail, and other apps and services.
- Google Vault: This allows admins to store, search and analyze data from the organization in an archived format for compliance purposes.
3. Cost Considerations
Google Workspace is available in several different pricing plans, ranging from $6 per user/month for the basic plan to $18 per user/month for the business plan. This allows room to cater to different business sizes and financial circumstances. But the cost will greatly depend on the number of users and which features are needed to keep your business running smoothly.
Are the Google Workspace Tools Worth It?
Consider asking yourself the following questions if you’re still not convinced:
- Do I need access to real-time collaboration and communication tools?
- Is my business currently secure or could security features help me protect sensitive data better?
- What other services do I need that Google Workspace tools provide?
- How much will it cost to upgrade to the Google Workspace suite of tools?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, then Google Workspace might be worth the investment. The suite of tools offers a range of features and services that can make working easier for businesses of all sizes.
Take Your Business to the Next Level with Simple Systems
Ready to make the switch over to utilizing Google Workspace tools and take your business productivity to the next level? Simple Systems can help. Our team of experienced professionals can help you set up and manage your Google Workspace account quickly the right way.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you get the most out of Google Workspace!